This year’s Blues, Brews, & BBQ will host a Rib Cook-Off to see who’s ribs are the best! Check-in will […]
This year’s Blues, Brews, & BBQ will host a Rib Cook-Off to see who’s ribs are the best! Check-in will start at 7:30 a.m., cooking will start at 8 a.m., and judging will start at 1 p.m. The winner of this cook-off will receive a $250 cash prize!
Cooks must complete a vendor application and pay the $80 booth fee to participate in the cook-off and sell food at the event. Must register before October 26, 2018.
1. All contestants are required to provide a rack of ribs to cook and present for judging.
2. All contest meats must be inspected prior to cooking by a judge.
3. No pre-cooked meats are allowed. Meats may be pre-seasoned
and marinated but must be raw/ uncooked at inspection.
4. Sauce may be used during the cooking process, but not poured on during the presentation. (bottled sauces are prohibited)
5. Each team will be responsible for having their contest meat at the judging station at 1 p.m.
6. Each team will be judged on taste, preparation, and presentation.
7. All cooks